Thursday, April 02, 2009

 

Giving Drupal a Try

I've been playing around with Drupal as a possible treatment for my I-don't-have-time-to-make-a-real-website-itis. If that works out, then my blog will probably move, and I'll finally put some content on my corporate website.

I'm impressed with how easy it is to throw up a functional website with a content management system like Drupal. Sure beats creating a website with Emacs, which has been my solution up to now. (Yeah, as far as the WWW thing goes, I'm living in the Dark Ages.)

Here's my playground, if anyone is interested in seeing what a Drupal-based site looks like with very little customization or administration expertise: http://kristopherjohnson.net/content/.

And in related news, my corporation now has a real website: Capable Hands Technologies, Inc..


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?