Wednesday, December 31, 2008

 

To-Do List Application Update #1

At the beginning of the month, I described my plan for The Ultimate To-Do List Application for iPhone. That wasn't just hot air; I actually have created an app.

It doesn't have all the planned features yet, and it's not ready for distribution to others, but it is complete enough for me to use. It's so useful, in fact, that I don't have a strong need to add the remaining features. But I want to do so anyway.

Here's what it can do so far:

The most obvious "missing feature" is the lack of checkboxes. I'm not really missing that feature, because I just delete items as I complete them. So maybe I don't need it, but I'll add it anyway just because the app will look better with them.


Comments:
Oddly enough I have a domain expiring next month, a great idea I never got around to coding. I wanted to create a dirt simple site that was extraordinarily good at one thing... checklists. Never happened.

createachecklist.com (how humiliating, just the hosting companies placeholder is there)

Didn't know if you could use it or not, the price is right, free with the guarantee of a Starbucks if I ever get in the neighborhood. (or it will be released back into the wild when it expires.

rob
 
Thanks, but I don't think I'll need a domain for this app.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?