Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 

Self Portraits


Kris Watching TV
Originally uploaded by kristopherjohnson.

I was very self-conscious about the first few self-portraits I took. It seemed vain. And I noticed every little blemish.

After doing a few, I don't feel as bad about taking them or posting them. I am my most-compliant subject, so I should take as much advantage of that as I can. However, I don't publish any pictures of my prominent jowls, and I convert pictures to black-and-white if that is more flattering. This is my blog, and that is my prerogative.

All of my self-portraits can be found here: photos tagged with "selfportrait".

Flickr has a lot of young female photographers who take nude pictures of themselves. I am glad that they do what they do, but don't worry, all pictures of me will be clothed.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?