Tuesday, May 08, 2007

 

Hannah in Pantry


Hannah in Pantry
Originally uploaded by kristopherjohnson.

While waiting for my new camera to arrive, I've been going through my old photos, taken with my 2-megapixel Canon PowerShot A40. Most of the photos aren't very good, but I've got a few that I'm proud of.

This is the best picture I've ever taken, although I have to give most of the credit to my model. My two-year-old niece Hannah was repeatedly going into the pantry, closing the door, and then jumping out and saying "boo!"

She's six now. Where does the time go?


Comments:
One of my favorites, too. Also enjoyed the photos of Hannah and Sarah in the garden. Think you have great abilities and look forward to more of your photography!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?