Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

Reviews of My New Haircut

"Don't let him [the barber] cut it that short again."

"What the hell happened?"

"You look like that guy in Forrest Gump. Say something about shrimp."

"You don't look like Kris anymore. I'm going to call you 'Sonic the Hedgehog.'"

"You need some thick glasses, with masking tape around the bridge."

"I wanted to do that myself, buy my wife wouldn't let me."

"I like it. It gives you a more youthful look."

(I'm going to cling to that last one.)


Comments:
Your barber called this morning to see what I thought about your hair. I told him I didn't like it and that you needed to have some style to your hair...he told me to go to hell!!! Just for that I would think you would refuse to go back to him for being so nasty to your mother!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?