Sunday, June 18, 2006

 

Hotter Than Angelina Jolie

Some time ago, another guy mentioned that he didn't think Angelina Jolie was very attractive. He asked me whether I thought she was. I replied that she looked okay, but she wouldn't make my Top 20 list.

Every time I see a story about Angelina, I remember that conversation and think about writing up that Top 20 list. Here it is:

  1. Famke Janssen
  2. Kari Byron
  3. Jessica Alba
  4. Sela Ward
  5. Mariska Hargitay
  6. Tina Fey
  7. Maria Bello
  8. Julianne Moore
  9. Robin Wright Penn
  10. Heather Graham
  11. Tyra Banks
  12. Ziyi Zhang
  13. Uma Thurman
  14. Shania Twain
  15. Vivica Fox
  16. Halle Berry
  17. Felicity Huffman
  18. Julie Bowen
  19. Michelle Yeoh
  20. Angie Harmon

I think I could put down at least 20 more names before I got to Angelina. This is a list of women who are hotter than Angelina; I watch a lot of old movies and TV shows, so I think I'll also make a list of women who were more attractive.

By the way, this list is restricted to celebrities. If you are a woman I know, and you wonder why you aren't on the list, trust me: you belong right at the top.


Comments:
What? No links to images at Google Image Search??

It's waaaay to hard to search for "Kari Byron". Once I see her picture (hurm, another freshly-scrubbed red-head, ho-hum), I've got to then wikipedia her to see who the heck she is.
 
Kari Byron is on the TV show "MythBusters".

Not only does she look great in a tight t-shirt and jeans, but she likes welding things together and then blowing them up with explosives. How could any guy not like that?
 
dude your on crack this angelina jolie
 
Your crazy who cares about a chick that can weld. I want a chick that loves sex and admits she like other girls. Like Angelina Jolie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?