Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

The New Regime

A few months ago, a new Head of Something-or-Other was hired. He's a Big Gun, hired away from one of our competitors at great expense. The word was that he was going to really shake up our department, to make us more productive and competitive. We've been waiting to find out just how hard the shaking would be.

Today, we heard the first new policies:

Yep, this guy is a real heavy hitter. I feel more productive and competitive already.

But I guess I should start saving up nickels to put in the Swear Jar.


Comments:
Fuck that!
 
Those were the precise words I used when I heard.
 
Didn't you get the memo?

You need to put the correct cover sheet on your TPS reports.
 
About this, and your previous post about the jerk boss, you might want to check this out:

http://www.toxicboss.com/

Regards,
M.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?