Saturday, November 26, 2005

 

Parking

All employees are to refrain from parking in the area in front of the new addition (This is to the left of the main lobby if you’re looking toward the bldg.). This area is an construction zone heavy equipment is moved in/out of this area and if employees park there it impedes the construction process not to mention the possibility of damage to employee vehicles. The General Contractor said that this area tentatively will open for regular use 12/19/05.

I get about three e-mails per day telling me where I am allowed to park. I ignore them. Evem so. it takes about five minutes to walk from the place where I park my car to the building where I work. Mulitply five minutes times the two thousand people at the location where I work, and you can calculate the amount of money lost due to inefficient parking lot layout.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?