Tuesday, July 12, 2005

 

Thoughts Over Drinks

Some thoughts expressed by co-workers and myself over drinks (I won't identify who said what):

"I really don't want to go to work tomorrow."

"It's not a bad job, if all you want is a paycheck."

"I don't like this Heineken stuff. We should just do shots."

"Most people don't do anything, but they keep their jobs for some unknown reason."

"I really don't care about our products anymore. No matter what you do, somebody's gonna fuck it up."

"Fuck [our employer]. I hope more programmers quit. Fuck 'em."

"If I only had three months to live, I'd like to have some breasts in my face." (There was unanimous agreement on this statement.)

Most of these sentiments were expressed before the second round.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?