Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

Flying Lesson #23

It was another day of practicing things I've done before. The typical Wednesday rustiness plagued me, and bumpy air made things worse than usual. It was one of those days that make me wonder if I'll ever get good at this.

In hindsight, I wish I'd scheduled a double-length lesson today. The forecast for Friday calls for thunderstorms, so I probably won't get to fly then. I've scheduled a Sunday lesson. I'd like to schedule three lessons every week, but spending $800-900 per week on lessons is more than I can sustain - I'd have to start giving up little luxuries like cable, electricity, and dinner. For now, I'm going to schedule an extra lesson whenever the forecast calls for good weather.

For today: 1.3 hours dual in N9103M, with 3 takeoffs and 3 landings. Cost: $249.

Tags: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?