Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

Google Ads

I've added Google Ads to the blog (see them over on the right side of the page). I don't really expect to make any money from these - the stats indicate my blog attracts only about a dozen readers - but I was interested to see what Google thinks my audience might be interested in buying.

When I first looked at my blog with the ads, I saw ads for companies with the name "Johnson" in them, and also a couple of contact lens ads. I understand the Johnson thing, but what is it about my blog that triggers the contact lens ads?

A few minutes later, I see aviation-related ads.


Comments:
Ok, Kristopherjohnson.blogspot.com readers:

Roll call:

1) Kris (ostensibly)
2) Me, Sean O'Leary
3) Kris's Mom
4) Kris's Boss
5) ...

Only 8 more to go...
 
Kris, I am interested in more on ur comment about C2 "implosion". A few people are now discussing issues and solutions, would u have time to share ur thoughts? -- David Liu
 
Regarding my readership, there are Aviatrix and David Megginson. I'm almost positive my remaining readers are the Swedish Bikini Team; I invite them to contact me directly.

Regarding C2, I don't have much to say. It will just never be the same, and I have no interest in returning.
 
"Regarding C2, I don't have much to say. It will just never be the same, and I have no interest in returning."

Amen to that Brother!

I get some jollies working on my "WikiGarden" of Jazz biographies on Wikipedia, but I do miss the camaraderie of C2 circa 2001-2002.

Sean O

P.S. David Megginson is the creator of the SAX XML parser. Celebrity in da house!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?