Wednesday, March 23, 2005

 

Widescreen NetNewsWire

A few months ago, when I was first looking at Mac apps, I chose Shrook over the other aggregators because of its panel layout. the three columns make much better use of the wide iMac G5 display.

I found an article describing how to hack NetNewsWire so that it has the same layout: http://rentzsch.com/notes/widescreenNetNewsWire.

So, I'm giving NetNewsWire a try. Actually, I'm giving NetNewsWire Lite a try; I can't use the NetNewsWire demo anymore because I tried it a few months ago and now the demo period is expired. It would be nice if perishable demos like this would automatically reset their timers after a few weeks/months of inactivity, so that people like me can give rejected software another chance.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?