Monday, March 21, 2005

 

Searching My Blog

Note that there is a search field in the upper left-hand corner of this page. It triggers a Google search for the specified terms on the site "kristopherjohnson.blogspot.com."

Unfortunately, it doesn't work very well. I can find posts for the last month or so, but older posts don't get found. I suspect this has something to do with Google filtering out blog entries, or not following links into the Archives. The fact that Blogger is owned by Google makes these restrictions seem especially stupid. It's silly that I have to use the Technorati search engine instead of Google to search my blog.

I've added the Technorati searchlet over on the right side. Now I'd like to get rid of that useless Google box in the upper left, but it's provided by Blogger and I don't know how to eliminate it.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?