Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 

Lost My Feeds

Well, my feed aggregator lost my channel list. Congratulations, Aviatrix: Cockpit Conversation is now the only feed Shrook shows me. I don't know where to find the old list, and of course I don't have an OPML backup.

I guess this is a good opportunity for spring cleaning. Recently I've noticed that I'm using the Mark All Articles As Read feature a lot; many of the feeds I've subscribed to really aren't providing anything I want. And it's a good opportunity to look at aggregators other than Shrook.


Comments:
I don't actually know anything about feeds or syndication: blogger seems to be taking care of that automatically for me.

For all I know it's going to run out of oil and just shut down on me. Hmm, maybe that's why blogger has been so slow lately.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?